TEI Carolinas invites you to join us in Charlotte for our November all-day CPE Meeting at UNC Charlotte's Student Union on Tuesday, November 28th from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m..
The program offers up to six hours of CPE.
We will provide a light breakfast and lunch to speakers, sponsors and people who attend this event.
Parking is available in parking deck connected to Student Union
$50 Members/$100 Non-Members
To register, use the Registration Link in upper right corner of webpage
Then use the PayPal Link to pay registration fee using PayPal/Debit or Credit Card
- Hot topics in acquisition/disposition tax due diligence, Kyle Nevins, Cherry Bekaert
- Reserving a SALT Seat at the Deal Table: State Tax Considerations for M&A Transactions, Kevin Spiegel & Hal Brown, Crowe LLC
- Section 174 & Section 41 Updates on Recent Guidance, Peter Greene, Massie.
- Fun with FDII, Andy Hammons, Ryan LLC
- A Case Study on NOLs & Application of Section 382, Todd Reinstein, Forvis
- Ethics, Speaker TBD, Clifton Larson & Allen
TEI’s top priority is ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees.
Participants must adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines published by the U.S.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the state and local
health authorities in the jurisdictions in which our events occur. Participants may
not attend the TEI Carolinas Charlotte All-Day November CPE Meeting if they feel unwell or tested positive for COVID19 six or fewer days before the event. Participants who have been exposed to COVID-19 ten or fewer days before the event must wear a high-quality mask if
they choose to attend the event. By registering for this event, attendees affirm their
commitment to comply with TEI’s in-person meeting guidelines.
If you register, but cannot attend the event for these reasons, TEI will work with
you to transfer your registration to another event or provide a full refund. To do
so, please contact Marcus Shore at firstname.lastname@example.org