The TEI Carolinas Chapter is pleased to offer TEI members and guests the opportunity to meet and get to know area IRS Agents, Managers, and Area Executives in a half-day session on Wednesday June 21, 2023. The program will be presented in collaboration with IRS Leadership and is a great opportunity to build a relationship with IRS officials in our area.
The program will be held in-person at the building next to the IRS Charlotte Office located at Four Resource Square, 10735 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28269.
Space is limited to 40 participants, so registrations also will be limited, as described below; be sure to sign up early if you or a member of your department is interested in attending!
Note: Free parking will be available.
See below for additional program details. We will be soliciting questions in advance for the IRS to discuss with us, so please think of questions you may have as the meeting date approaches to send us (more details to come). The questions will be presented anonymously.
TEI and IRS Session:
Date of event 06/21/2023 from 8:30am-1pm
1. Total of 2.5 CPE hours
2. Interim/Period breaks and 1 hour for lunch (Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be provided!)
3. The event will be live at the office building next to IRS Charlotte office.
4. IRS Session Topics (for 06/21/2023):
1. Subject Matter Audit Program Updates w/Q&A
2. IRA Guidance: Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax under IRA, Renewable Credits
3. Subject Matter Audit Program Updates w/Q&A
4. IRS Hot Topics/Updates: CAP Bridge Plus, Hiring/Recruiting w/ Q&A
There is no cost to attend for TEI members and there will be a $25 fee for non-members.
TEI Carolinas Chapter President - 2022/2023