INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER MEETING
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Location: Ernst & Young LLP (Chelsea offices)
Time’s Up--Is Your Company Ready?
New European Anti-Hybrid Rules and Transparency Rules In Force
The European Union (EU) has moved rapidly to implement Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) recommendations. As of 1 January 2020, two new far-reaching sets of international tax rules became effective in Europe, i.e. the European anti-hybrid mismatch rules and mandatory disclosure rules. In addition, other important local country rules, impacting cross-border transactions, have recently been enacted in Europe with a short window to review and execute for multinational companies.
- European Anti-Hybrid Rules – Are You Ready?
- European Mandatory Disclosure Rules – Do You Have a Long-Term Compliance Program in Place?
- Other Important European Tax Developments, including:
o Legislation impacting cross border transactions
o Swiss tax reform
o Irish transfer pricing rules
o Draft German Interest limitation deduction rules and Transfer pricing rules related to intercompany financing rules
- Gerrit Groen – Director Global Tax Desk, International Tax and Transaction Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jose A. Bustos – BEPS Tax Desk, International Tax and Transaction Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Max Van den Bergh – Global Tax Desk, International Tax and Transaction Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Tobias Appl – German Tax Desk, International Tax and Transaction Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Conradin Mosimann – Swiss Tax Desk, International Tax and Transaction Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
Location: EY Chelsea Office: 218 W. 18th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave), NYC
Closest subway: 1 train – 18th Street station (18th Street & 7th Ave)
Alternatives: A/C/E/L – 14th Street station (14th Street & 8th Ave) or 1/2/3 – 14th Street station (14th Street & 7th Ave)
Time: Registration and Continental Breakfast: 9:00 A.M. Presentation: 9:30 AM – Noon
Conference Fee: $50 (TEI Members) or $75 (non-TEI Members)– Credit cards accepted online only. Check or cash will be accepted at the door (check made payable to TEI – NY Chapter) but you must register.
To register click https://teinychaptermeeting3112020.eventbrite.com
NY CPE credits will be awarded to participants.
Questions: Contact Jay.Bharatiya@L3Harris.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/tax-executives-institute-tei-new-york-chapter